Sterling RESCUE! Yellowjacket Trap, Reusable
How It Works
The RESCUE! Reusable Yellowjacket Trap has a unique trap design that prevents yellowjackets from escaping. Yellowjackets fly in through holes in the bottom of the trap, then continue upward through the interior cone and become trapped within the outer cylinder. The yellowjackets eventually die of dehydration. Our trap's durable construction holds up in sunlight for many seasons of use, and its clear plastic walls allow you to see the yellowjacket "body count" so you can empty the trap when full.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Catches multiple species of yellowjackets
- Attractant lasts for weeks without daily maintenance
- Attractant refills available, including the RESCUE! 10-week Attractant Cartridge for even longer lasting performance
- Won't trap beneficial honeybees
- Double-chambered design prevents yellowjackets from escaping
- Durable plastic holds up in sunlight for seasons of use
- Used and recommended by the United States Department of Agriculture as well as major U.S. zoos, parks, campgrounds, resorts and school districts
- Clear plastic tube allows you to see the yellowjacket "body count"
We Also Recommend
North States 8 In. W. x 15 In. H. x 4.75 In. D. Redwood Bat House
Dow Flake Xtra Calcium Chloride -50 lb bag; Multipurpose, Dust Control, Ice Melt