Rescue Big Bag Fly Trap
How It Works
The RESCUE! Big Bag Fly Trap contains a fast-acting fly attractant that starts working as soon as you add water. Food and feed additives are combined with other dried ingredients to make the RESCUE! attractant. Lured by the scent, flies enter through the yellow top cap and drown in the water.
Unique Features & Benefits
• Controls flies around barns, stables and animal pens
• Complete with fast-acting attractant
• Never touch the bait or flies
• Disposable when full
• Holds up to 40,000 flies (yes, we counted them all!)
What Kills The Insects?
Once lured inside the trap, the flies cannot escape and drown in the water added to the bag.
Where & How To Use
Where it's used
Use the RESCUE! Big Bag Fly Trap outdoors to get rid of flies before they become a nuisance indoors.
Suggested locations for this trap include:
• Around stables, kennels and barns
• Around poultry, hogs, sheep, dairy and beef cattle
• Near garbage bins or dumpsters
• Near a compost pile
When it's used
The RESCUE! Big Bag Fly Trap can be used whenever hot, humid conditions or the presence of animals or garbage causes an outdoor fly problem.
We Also Recommend
North States 8 In. W. x 15 In. H. x 4.75 In. D. Redwood Bat House