Nutri-Vet Shed-Defense Max Chewable Tablets
Liver-flavored Nutri-Vet Shed-Defense Max Chewable Tablets contain essential fatty acids from vegetable oils to promote skin and coat health and help support normal shedding.
- Easy-to-give chewable tablets contain essential fatty acids from vegetable oils to promote skin and coat health and help support normal shedding.
- Flaxseed oil contains the omega-3 fatty acid and linolenic acid that converts into EPA and DHA.
- Sunflower oil provides high levels of the omega-6 fatty acid and linoleic acid.
- Safflower oil is especially rich in the essential fatty acid and linoleic acid.
- Linoleic acid optimizes the water permeability of skin.
- May help relieve dry skin on dogs.
Guaranteed Analysis per Chewable:
Crude Protein (min) – 35%
Crude Fat (min) – 5%
Crude Fiber (max) – 5.5%
Moisture (max) – 10%
Calcium (min) – 2%, (max) – 3%
Phosphorus – 2%
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)* – 0.5%
Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)* – 0.4%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Inactive Ingredients: Liver Meal, Dried Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Cellulose, Dried Milk, Magnesium Stearate, Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Magnesium Silicate and Silicon Dioxide.
We Also Recommend
Fromm Four-Star Highlander Beef, Oats, 'n Barley® Recipe Dog Food
Exclusive® Infinia® All Life Stages Dog Food Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe