Antler King® RackMaker®
Highly palatable, soybean oil/molasses coated pellets and corn plus roasted soybeans and black oil sunflower seeds
Antler King®’s RACKMAKER® is a nutritious feed that works in both gravity and spin-cast type feeders. RACKMAKER®’s highly palatable pellets and corn are coated with a premium blend of soybean oil and molasses for added fat and maximum appeal. RACKMAKER® also includes roasted soybeans and black oil sunflower seeds, to provide a higher fat content, which is important during rut and the colder winter months. This tasty mix contains Amp™, our proprietary digestive health supplement, to help improve digestive efficiency and immune function. Use year round for best results.
- Pellets and corn are coated with soybean oil (for greater fat content) and molasses (for attraction)
- Use year around
- Contains Amp™ – a proprietary digestive health supplement to help promote digestive efficiency and immune function
- Works great in both gravity and spin-cast type feeders
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Pour on the ground or place in gravity or spin-cast feeders.
Shelled Corn, Whole Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Molasses, Plant Protein Products, Roughage Products, Forage Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Yeast Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Defluorinated Phosphate, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Propionic Acid (As a Preservative), Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast.
- Crude Protein (Min.) 16.00%
- Crude Fat (Min.) 6.00%
- Crude Fiber (Max.) 10.00%
- Calcium (Ca) (Min.) 1.75%
- Calcium (Ca) (Max.) 2.25%
- Phosphorus (P) (Min.) 0.75%
- Salt (NaCl) (Min.) 0.25%
- Salt (NaCl) (Max.) 0.75%
- Copper (Cu) (Min.) 30 ppm
- Selenium (Se) (Min.) 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A (Min.) 12,500 IU/lb
- Vitamin D (Min.) 1,400 IU/lb
- Vitamin E (Min.) 350 IU/lb