Nutri-Vet Shed-Defense Max Chewable Tablets
Liver-flavored Nutri-Vet Shed-Defense Max Chewable Tablets contain essential fatty acids from vegetable oils to promote skin and coat health and help support normal shedding.
- Easy-to-give chewable tablets contain essential fatty acids from vegetable oils to promote skin and coat health and help support normal shedding.
- Flaxseed oil contains the omega-3 fatty acid and linolenic acid that converts into EPA and DHA.
- Sunflower oil provides high levels of the omega-6 fatty acid and linoleic acid.
- Safflower oil is especially rich in the essential fatty acid and linoleic acid.
- Linoleic acid optimizes the water permeability of skin.
- May help relieve dry skin on dogs.
Guaranteed Analysis per Chewable:
Crude Protein (min) – 35%
Crude Fat (min) – 5%
Crude Fiber (max) – 5.5%
Moisture (max) – 10%
Calcium (min) – 2%, (max) – 3%
Phosphorus – 2%
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)* – 0.5%
Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)* – 0.4%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Inactive Ingredients: Liver Meal, Dried Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Cellulose, Dried Milk, Magnesium Stearate, Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Magnesium Silicate and Silicon Dioxide.
We Also Recommend
Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Healthy Weight Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food